Hello family and friends, and welcome to our new blog site! Tom and I thought it might be a good idea to create a blog where we can share what's going on in our lives as a family so that our family in NJ who do not have/use facebook, and friends who live far away can see what we're up to and keep in touch! Please feel free to leave your comments for us so that we know your reading and are encouraged to keep up with the blogging. Let me know if there is anything you want me to blog about because I am in need of some ideas.
This weekend is the big annual Steubenville youth conference in Ohio. Tom and my parents are out there with groups from St. Agnes, Sacred Heart, and Tom's parish, St. John the Baptist. I'm home for this weekend for the first time in 9 years! I have gone to Steubenville youth conferences ever since I was going into 9th grade. My first one was in Steubenville Ohio, but the past 8 years were all at the Attelboro, MA campus. That is where I met Tom and where we were young apostles (2002-03), as well as where he proposed to me (2006), so you know what a huge impact there conferences have had on my life. However, this year, since Tommy is so young the conferences are probably not the best thing to bring a baby to. I'm home with him and Sara is coming over to spend the weekend with us! I love spending time with Sara, so as much as I will miss Tom this weekend, it will be enjoyable to have her here with us. Here is a picture of Tom and I shortly after we were engaged on that hill at Stebenville East in Attelboro MA: he proposed on the same hill we met on 4 years prior to that day!
It's hard to believe that that was 4 years ago and now here we are married and with the most beautiful baby ever! Time goes by so quickly! This is pretty much the first year Tom will be at Steubenville without me..boo hoo. I know i'll be back as a chaperone again soon enough.
Tommy is doing well and growing right before my very eyes. I fall in love with him more and more every day. I cannot believe how cute he is and I always think it's so incredible that Tom and I helped create him. WWWWhhhhooooaa! I love contemplating the great mystery of his life. I will be sure to keep everyone up to date with him as well. Here is a picture of him on the 4th of July. The Croyle family from St. Agnes bought him this adorable outfit! The only thing is whenever he wears it he decides to take a big poop and soil it shortly after. Hahaha! More to come shortly! Thanks for reading and God Bless!

LOVE the blog idea!! I will definitely keep up with reading it!
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute :)
Love you guys!
glad you started blogging! it's a great record for your family, especially the baby. as for writing ideas, i think everyday occurances (good/bad) make the best posts.
ReplyDeleteyour SO lucky to be a stay at home mom!!! i work from home thankfully, but i'd still love to just be a mommy full time.
it's interesting how things change once you have a baby as far as activities go. sometimes it can be hard not being able to attend things you used to bc it's not compatible with a baby. but there are also many new things you can get involved with once you have a baby, walks, parks, zoos, etc.
i can relate to what you were saying yesterday about boredom/not having young moms to talk too. it gets better once the baby gets a little bigger bc their able to do more. and the internet is one of the easiest ways to talk with other moms. look forward to reading more posts!