Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Tommy Rolls Over! I can't believe it!
So Tommy reached a milestone today. I put him on his tummy for some tummy time and he seemed to really enjoy it and was pushing up really well and grunting and yelling, he was so cute! I had my video camera out and was taping it all, and all of a sudden he looked like he was going to roll over so I kept the film rolling, and he DID IT! He rolled from his tummy to his back. I thought..."This has got to be just a fluke" So I rolled him back over to his belly again and kept taping and he did it again! I still could not believe it so I tried one more time, and sure enough he did it right away! I can't believe he can roll over so early and that I happened to catch it on film. How special. What a gift this was to witness! I'm so proud of him it's ridiculous and it's just rolling over! I can't imagine what it will be like when he starts to sit up, crawl, walk and talk. This is just SO MUCH FUN! haha. I love my little guy! So I will have to mark in his baby book that he can roll over at 10 weeks old! YAY! I will feel a lot better when we put him to sleep now :) Just had to share this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! i'll never forget how proud of we were when christopher rolled over (he didn't till 3-4mo though).
ReplyDelete